Permanent Vice Chairman of the Central Committee of the Vietnamese Students' Association Nguyen Minh Triet said the contest targets students in universities, colleges and academies across the north to improve their professional skills and promote the spirit of innovation via making automated products.
The competition will take place from May 7 to December 10 with four rounds. The final round will be held on December 10.
Further information could be found on the website vsds.vn, or www.facebook.com/trungtamVSDS and www.facebook.com/canonchietechcontest.
The organising board will assess products based on four criteria, including creativity, working speed, size and cost.
Candidates with good results will have chances to serve as an intern at or work for Canon Vietnam.
Launched for the first time in 2019, the event drew 67 teams from 15 universities, colleges and academies across the north during its two editions./.
- GDC and Unity debut the Unity Student Scholarship for GDC 2018!
- Smarter Than I: Angelina and automated games design
- Square Enix's New Cloud Gaming Venture Named Shinra Technologies, Beta Will Launch Next Year
- Super Mario Party's use of two Switch screens is a technological marvel
- HBO Launching Standalone Service in 2015
- Spot On: Design students shape Little Big Planet
Automation competition for technology students launched have 223 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.