The cases comprised 45 in Bac Giang, two in Bac Ninh, four in Hanoi, four in Lang Son, and two in Ha Nam.
The new infections brought the national tally to 5,461, including 3,975 domestically-transmitted cases. The number of new patients posted since on April 27 when the latest wave of outbreaks hit the country amounted to 2,405.
Vietnam's total number of recoveries from the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 reached 2,794. The death toll stood at 44.
Among active patients, 70 tested negative to coronavirus once, 41 twice, and 69 thrice.
The entire nation saw 165,935 people under quarantine and health monitoring across hospitals, residencies and other facilities.
Since April 29, 890,454 COVID-19 tests have been conducted./.
- Japan, South Korea pledge $57 mln for ASEAN Covid-19, disease response
- Charlie Hunnam admits that he had COVID-19 'very early on' in the pandemic and that he may currently have the virus again
- GOP lawmaker blasts Cuomo's new round of COVID-19 restrictions
- Pfizer COVID-19 announcement: Early victories in a race not yet won
- Vietnam records no new COVID-19 case early November 9
- US sets new record for COVID-19 hospitalizations at more than 60,000
- There’s a new weapon against COVID-19. And it’s dogs
- DC, Washington metro area set new records for COVID-19 cases
- Chinese mainland reports no new locally transmitted COVID-19 cases
- Chinese mainland reports 5 new locally transmitted COVID-19 cases
- TataMD launches new test for COVID-19; ready with 10 lakh tests/month capacity
- ICMR clears new test for Covid-19, Kochi lab to ramp up production
- Chinese mainland reports one new locally transmitted COVID-19 case
- 1st LD: Chinese mainland reports no new locally transmitted COVID-19 cases
- New Zealand reports four new cases of COVID-19
- New Zealand reports 4 new cases of COVID-19 in managed isolation
- Vietnam records no COVID-19 cases early October 12
- China orders all wholesale market vendors to take monthly coronavirus tests as the country battles a new surge of COVID-19 infections
- [ICYMI] Nigeria records 170 new cases of COVID-19, two fatalities
- NCDC confirms 94 new cases of COVID-19 in Nigeria
57 new domestic infections of COVID-19 logged on early May 25 have 332 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.