In Hanoi, Easter lilies are mostly grown in flower villages in Nhat Tan, Tay Tuu, Dong Anh and Dan Phuong.
From 2AM, the flowers are transported from the gardens to wholesale markets across the capital city.
The flowers are wrapped in bunches, following the footprints of flower street vendors across the city.
Thuy, a flower street vendor, said that she picked up Easter lilies at Nhat Tan Market at around 3 AM.
The flowers can be used as decorations at home or as offerings at pagodas.
A bunch of Easter lilies costs around VND30,000.
Blooming Easter lilies kept in buckets; the flowers are used for photoshoot services in front of Cua Bac Church.
A young woman poses with Easter lilies.
- López pitches White Sox past Athletics 3-2
- Mets Recover From Bullpen Meltdown to Beat White Sox
- LÃ³pez pitches White Sox past Athletics 3-2
- Super Bowl 2015 Leather & Laces Party Hosted By Lily Aldridge, Behati Prinsloo, Adriana Lima And Erin Heatherton
- Report: Obama Close to Appointing White House Cybersecurity Chief
- Obama Close to Appointing White House Cybersecurity Chief
White lilies greet April in Hanoi have 175 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.