The 2020 PAPI report, released on April 14, indicated that in 2020, the percentages of respondents seeing bribes as necessary for jobs in state agencies, public health-care services, land use right certificates, fair treatment by primary school teachers and the granting of construction permits continued declining since 2016, the first year of the 2016-2021 government term.
As many as 18 provinces and cities made significant progress in the control of corruption in the public sector last year compared to 2019.
Nine out of the top 10 performers in controlling corrupt behaviours in local administrations and public services are central and southern provinces./.
- Analysis: Drawing a strategic map for Bangladesh
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 1/1
- Announcement of Party Central Committee’s 6th plenum
- Group challenges EPA's bid to give factory-rich Sheboygan County reprieve on air quality
- Stephanie Bloomingdale takes charge as first woman to head Wisconsin AFL-CIO
- Why the Director of ‘Anchorman’ Decided to Take On Dick Cheney
Vietnam shows best corruption control in public sector in 10 years have 146 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.