New York (VNA) – Ambassador Dang Dinh Quy , head of the Vietnamese Mission to the United Nations, has called on the international community to make constructive contributions to help Myanmar prevent violence, promote an environment conducive to dialogue and reconciliation while respecting the country’s principles of independence, national sovereignty, territorial integrity and unity. UN Secretary General on Myanmar and creating favourable conditions for the envoy’s working trip to Myanmar. UN Security Council to discuss important and emerging issues with the participation of countries in and outside the UNSC as well as related organisations./.
- Digital development on steroids: Myanmar’s rapid entry into the Internet era brings challenges as digital literacy lags
- Vietnam joins Voluntary Global Commitment for "Every Child, Every Children's Rights"
- More work needed to protect children from violence and sexual abuse
- To End Sexual Violence In Conflict, Women Must Be Agents of Change
- Dialogue looks into post-war bomb, mine recovery measures
- South Korea, Japan, China leaders to promote North Korea-US dialogue
Vietnam calls for int'l efforts to prevent violence, promote dialogue in Myanmar have 170 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 10, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.