She said that Vietnam has fallen behind other countries and been under a lot of competition pressure, even with Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore which have preferential policies for tax refund up to 30 percent and movie support funds for young talents. Vietnam hasn't established a film commission to introduce services in Vietnam to foreign partners. Last but not least, the request for script appraisal in advance is also a barrier for international film crews.
By Van Tuan – Translated by Anh Quan
- Film student’s documentary about a rural transgender teenager’s transition shows at international LGBTQ film festival
- Cracked: The codes that private investigators say prove D.B. Cooper's identity as Army veteran
- McMaster: Delayed meeting ‘shameful’ act by ‘rogue’ SC utility to thwart transparency
- 3 Financial Mistakes Your Cannabis Business Can't Afford to Make
- Miami Cop Caught Filming Vlog in Uniform, On-Duty in Squad Car
- Dems Roll Over, Film at 11
Transparent procedures needed for international cooperation in making films have 479 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.