The movie will feature the participation of a range of outstanding faces from the Vietnamese transgender community, including Huong Giang, who was crowned Miss International Queen back in 2018.
Originally launched in 2006, the film festival became the first of event of its kind across the world to showcase films specifically about transgender people.
The purpose of the occasion is to send meaningful messages and images from the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) community to viewers around the globe.
The Vietnamese movie "Sắc đẹp dối trá" will be the only representative from Southeast Asia to compete in the festival and will be up against 13 movies from across the world.
This comes after the firm was screened on the Amazon Prime Video platform in September, 2020, before going on to participate in the Seoul International Pride Film Festival and the San Diego Asian Film Festival last year.
- Light Up Necklaces Help Promote Red Doors Movie at the 2005 Tribeca Film Festival Awards
- It Takes an Iron Resolve to Make an Independent Film Production Happen
- Sick, Twisted and Perverse - The Mystique of Midnight Movies
- People Just Like The Sound Of Movies
- Mind Your (Movie) Manners
- Seattle's U-District - Movie Theaters
Translations: Seattle Transgender Film Festival to screen Vietnamese movie have 195 words, post on vov.vn at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.