Upon addressing the event, Nguyen The Manh, general director of the VSS, said it became the first dialogue of its kind to review the enforcement of laws regarding social and health insurance, thereby ensuring the rights and interests of workers.
Lee Jae-guk, an attaché in charge of labour and employment and a counsellor at the Korean Embassy in Vietnam, called for discussions to be held to solve business difficulties in the near future.
A VSS representative also used the platform to present fresh points in social and health insurance policies, whilst reporting the implementation of these insurance policies among foreign and Korean firms. This is along with a Government Decree on compulsory social insurance for foreign workers in the country.
The representative also mentioned a plan aimed at signing a bilateral agreement on social insurance between the nation and the RoK.
As part of the occasion, Manh presented certificates of merit to eight businesses for their competent efforts in carrying out legal policies on social and health insurance last year.
- Facebook's new health tool will remind you to get preventive care
- Facebook launches new tool to help you get health tests and screenings
- Samsung to develop VR mental health diagnosis tools for hospitals
- War With North Korea Could Mean A Refugee Crisis No One Is Ready For
- The chaebols: The rise of South Korea's mighty conglomerates
- 2013 predictions for enterprise social media
Social and health insurance in focus at VSS-Korea dialogue have 229 words, post on vov.vn at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.