Hanoi (VNA) – Trade Minister of the Republic of Korea (RoK) Yoo Myung-hee and her visiting Malaysia n counterpart Mohamed Azmin bin Ali on April 1 agreed to expand bilateral exchanges to overcome the economic fallout from the coronavirus pandemic, while joining hands to tap deeper into emerging industries, including eco-friendly automobiles and renewable energy.
The RoK and Malaysia also agreed to make efforts to fully implement the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP) in the near future and continue making progress on the ongoing negotiations toward a bilateral free trade agreement as well.
Malaysia is the third largest trade partner of the RoK in Southeast Asia./.
- Proton Satria Neo R3 Lotus Racing: The People’s Car Of Malaysia
- London Stock Exchange agrees £22bn deal to buy Eikon-owner Refinitiv
- China, Norway vow to write new chapter in bilateral ties
- Malaysia Automotive Institute and Institut Otomotif Indonesia Enter into a New Memorandum of Understanding
- Two To Tango: Boosting bilateral India-Japan defence cooperation a step in the right direction
- Health advocates offer tips for getting reluctant local governments to approve syringe exchanges, or 'harm reduction programs'
RoK, Malaysia agree to expand bilateral exchanges have 260 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.