Authorities in North Carolina released the 911 call in the alleged road rage shooting last week that resulted in the death of Julie Eberly, a mother of six.
The shooting occurred shortly after 11:40 a.m. last Thursday as the victim and her husband, Ryan Eberly, were on their way to Hilton Head, South Carolina, to celebrate their wedding anniversary, relatives told Fox News.
Julie Eberly, who was fatally shot in a road rage incident in North Carolina last week, is seen with her husband, Ryan Eberly, and their six children. (Sherry Wilkinson Photography)
WPDE released the 911 call from her husband, who was driving, to dispatchers in Robeson County. He told the dispatcher that he was unaware of his exact location and said, “Some guy just shot into my car and my wife's hit.”
Ryan Eberly said that his wife was struck in the hip and was bleeding. She had lost consciousness but continued to breathe laboriously.
“Keep breathing, Julie,” he could be heard saying. “Honey, breathe.”
He soon realizes that she is no longer drawing breath and administers CPR.
“You guys gotta hurry, please,” he yelled.
Dejywan R. Floyd, 29, was arrested hours later. He has been charged with first-degree murder and discharging a weapon into an occupied property. Police said Floyd got angry when their vehicle came too close to his during a merge on Interstate 95.
Floyd pulled his vehicle alongside theirs, rolled his window down and “fired multiple shots into the passenger door,” police said.
Fox News’ Stephanie Pagones and Paul Best contributed to this report.
- Protesters march near NFL game after release of Charlotte shooting video
- US officer sacked after shooting black suspect dead
- 3 dead, 3 children injured in shootings in US's California
- Fire chief: Chaplain is 1 of 5 US shooting victims
- YouTube office shooting leaves 3 injured; dead female suspect identified
- Two dead in new US school shooting
- Australian wildfires rage on after killing 126
- Raging Canada wildfires threaten second province
- Arab observers fan out in Syria as violence rages
- 8 dead, 2 missing as floods continue to rage in central Vietnam
- Rocky road ahead for Merkel as crisis, polls loom
- US gun sales soar as owners fear new regulations
- Trump digs deep to defy Clinton momentum
- Clinton kicks off fall campaign, with press in tow
- John Edwards indicted in $925K mistress cover-up
- 15 years after 9/11, terror threat now 'home-grown'
- US condemns abuse video but Taliban talks survive
- Clinton widens lead in latest poll as Trump cries foul
- Obama tells Trump to 'stop whining' over rigged election claims
- Trump fires campaign manager in shakeup for election push
North Carolina sheriff releases 911 call in alleged road rage shooting have 467 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.