This was the first working session between the top legislator and the committee after Hue was elected as chairman of the 14th legislature at the 11th sitting.
Participants discussed the committee's operation and made proposals relating to the organisation and structure of the committee, judicial reform, and the mobilisation of experts in participating in the committee's activities.
NA Chairman Hue stressed that the quality and efficiency of the NA's activities rely on many factors and are measured by the quality and effectiveness of its committees' operations.
He therefore asked the judicial committee to make plans for continuing to reform and increase the quality and efficiency of its operations.
The committee must remain ready to work with the Party Delegation to the NA in building a draft resolution on continuing to perfect the law-ruled socialist State for submission to the Party Central Committee, and to raise the efficiency of coordination between the NA, its Standing Committee and the Party Delegation to the NA with judicial agencies.
- Operation Ivy’s ‘Energy’: Inside the Making of a Ska-Punk Classic
- Seminar discusses NA’s role in AIPA Chairmanship Year
- NA Standing Committee approves administrative boundary’s adjustment of Hanoi and 3 provinces
- NA Office asked to improve quality of NA meetings
- Parliamentary diplomacy helps raise Vietnam’s stature in int'l arena: NA leader
- Parliamentary diplomacy helps raise Vietnam’s stature in international arena: NA leader
NA Judicial Committee asked to promote core role in NA operations have 232 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.