Hanoi (VNA) – National Assembly (NA) Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue, who is also Chairman of the National Election Council (NEC), chaired the council's fifth session on April 12 – the first after several positions of the council were filled.
Speaking at the event, Hue said that along with efforts to successfully organize the NA's 11th session – the last of the 14th tenure, preparations for the elections of deputies to the 15th legislature and all-level People's Councils in the 2021-2026 tenure have been actively made since the NEC's 4th session.
Offices in charge of the elections have been set up, documents guiding the elections issued, personnel work preparations stepped up, and dissemination works intensified, he stated.
At the session, the council listened to reports on the implementation of tasks since its 4th session, the establishment and deployment of supervision groups, the preparations for the third consultative conference, and adjustments to the assignment of tasks to NEC members.
After that, the council approved a resolution on the assignment of tasks to its members./.
- Bannon role on National Security Council under fire
- National Assembly’s eighth session to begin on October 21
- NA to decide personnel titles at eighth session
- Vietnam’s National Assembly commences tenure’s longest session
- National forum seeks to promote girls’ rights, end child marriage
- UN Security Council reform process "contentious" issue: General Assembly President
- Developments in East Sea, impact of trade war on VN National Assembly agenda
- Former deputy national security adviser declines to show for impeachment inquiry deposition Monday
- May laments 'very disappointing' EU elections as voters take Brexit revenge
- Vietnamese National Assembly deputies to debate Securities Law
- NA Standing Committee convenes 26th session
- First working day of NA’s 8th session
- NA Vice Chairwoman attends IPU-141’s closing ceremony
- Sixth working day of 14th NA’s eight session
- NA deputies to debate Securities Law
- NA to interrogate four ministers next week
- NA deputies to debate amendments to Law on Government Organisation
- The Totally Unexpected True Story Of Yi Jianlian's Magical Mystery Chair
- 'We could be stuffed like Christmas turkeys': Tory ministers warn Boris Johnson over his 'Grinch-like' bid for a December election as Labour finally looks set to back PM's call for a snap vote
- Growth, homelessness key topics in races for Bellevue City Council
NA Chairman chairs National Election Council’s fifth session have 382 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.