Hanoi (VNA) – The National Assembly on April 7 adopted a resolution on relieving Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung as well as 12 ministers and other cabinet members during its ongoing 11th session.
Also on April 7, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh submitted a list of proposed personnel for a number of positions of deputy prime ministers, ministers and other cabinet members to the National Assembly for approval. Legislators' discussion outcomes on the list will be announced on April 8 morning./.
- Prince Philip Knighthood Backlash Continues For Australian PM
- EU ministers sign off on proposed patent law
- PM Phuc: ASEAN solidarity, centrality must be top priority
- Bangkok's Shutdown Day Could Last Much Longer
- Bill C-51
- Narendra Modi Declares Immediate Action Against Black Money
- The Canadian Health Food Association
- 2017 Women's Health Ultimate Game Changer Casting Call: Terms and Conditions
- Healthy Differences of Opinion
- CES 2017 Owner Applauds Nevada General Assembly
- Taiwan Orders Work to Stop At Growing Science Park
- Will Kratom Ride the Wave of Change in Medicine?
- Internet Companies Dismayed By French Law Allowing Warrantless Access to Live User Data
- Ecma could publish final Office Open XML draft Monday
- R10F10 2016 Training Sweepstakes
- 19 Strategies To Manage Genital Herpes Symptoms And Reduce Outbreaks
- East Africa expands One Network Area to include data, mobile money
- Gen WH 2016 Survey Sweepstakes
- Senators Push for Update to Electronic Privacy Law
- The Great White Hype
NA approves relief of Deputy PM, ministers, cabinet members have 347 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.