Under the resolution, passed by 454 out of 457 attending deputies, the relieved ministers and cabinet members in the 2016-2021 tenure are Minister of Defence Ngo Xuan Lich; Minister of Foreign Affairs Pham Binh Minh; Minister of Home Affairs Le Vinh Tan; Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Nguyen Xuan Cuong; Minister of Construction Pham Hong Ha; Minister of Culture, Sport and Tourism Nguyen Ngoc Thien; Minister-Chairman of the Government Committee for Ethnic Affairs Do Van Chien; Minister-Chairman of the Government Office Mai Tien Dung; Minister of Finance Dinh Tien Dung; Minister of Education and Training Phung Xuan Nha; Minister of Industry and Trade Tran Tuan Anh; and Government Inspector General Le Minh Khai.
Also on April 7, Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh submitted a list of proposed personnel for a number of positions of deputy prime ministers, ministers and other cabinet members to the National Assembly for approval. Legislators' discussion outcomes on the list will be announced on April 8 morning.
- David Cameron urged to make Michael Gove deputy PM to stop him quitting the Cabinet if Britain votes to stay in the EU
- Former Deputy First Minister Martin McGuinness dies in hospital after short illness aged 66
- Japan's deputy PM Taro Aso retracts Hitler remarks
- Deputy PM Damian Green hit by claims police found ‘extreme porn’ on his computer
- Netherlands: Turkish deputy PM not welcome for rally
- Former Deputy PM John Prescott makes sensational apology to families of 179 soldiers killed in Iraq War
NA approves relief of Deputy PM, ministers, cabinet members have 237 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.