The event was attended by Major General Hoang Kim Phung, Director of the Vietnam Department of Peacekeeping Operations, and Major General Nguyen Hong Son, Director of Military Hospital 175, among others.
Previously, a group of personnel of the hospital left Ho Chi Minh City for South Sudan on March 24 on the Royal Australian Air Force's Boeing C-17 Globemaster III. After the required quarantine time, they moved to Bentiu to replace their colleagues at the L2FH Rotation 2.
Speaking at the event, Major General Nguyen Hong Son required the personnel of the L2FH Rotation 3 to strictly observe the discipline of the Vietnam People's Army and regulations of the host country, especially the ones related to COVID-19 prevention and control.
He hoped that they will promote solidarity, responsibilities, mutual support, and the good virtues of Uncle Ho's soldiers, contributing to fulfilling all assigned missions.
The People's Army Newspaper would like to introduce some images of the hospital's personnel at the send-off ceremony.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Defence Force personnel back from Middle East deployment
- Royal Ascot live results and racecard for day one of the festival
- Dominant Lewis Hamilton wins French GP to retake championship lead, following Sebastian Vettel's first lap crash
- Fortnite patch notes – 5.1 update news including Playground Mode coming back
- Derby’s Rolls-Royce reveals plans for a FLYING taxi
- Fortnite patch notes – 5.1 update latest including Playground Mode returning and a new legendary compact SMG
MND sees off L2FH Rotation 3’s personnel to UNMISS have 239 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.