According to Major General Nguyen Van Vien, Head of the Ministry of Public Security’s Drug Crime Investigation Department (C04), the traffickers are increasingly sophisticated acts and tricks to camouflage and hide their drugs. They often sign in to social networks for trading so the functional forces are difficult in the detection, arrestment, investigation and handling.
The information was released at a summary conference about the Ministry of Public Security's anti-drug criminal plan.
By Chi Thach- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Public security intelligence force must put itself under Party’s leadership: PM
- Elite detectives investigating drug gangs and bikies are being wasted as 'coronavirus babysitters' as officials struggle to keep up with ballooning numbers in hotel quarantine
- Public security intelligence force recognised for its contributions over the past 75 years
- Mumbai: Another member of Dawood aide Chinku Pathan's gang arrested in drugs case
- Is an alleged drug kingpin from China investing millions in a port in Laos?
- 'Breakthrough' drug called niraparib that halts ovarian cancer gives a supermarket worker, 56, new life as daily pill keeps her disease at bay for several years
Ministry of Public Security detects 1,191 drug-related cases have 246 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.