|Fiorentina’s Uruguayan defender Martin Caceres (L) tackles Juventus’ Portuguese forward Cristiano Ronaldo during the Italian Serie A football match Fiorentina vs Juventus on April 25, 2021 at the Artemio-Franchi stadium in Florence.(Vincenzo PINTO / AFP)|
The Italian club’s shares had reached their highest level since September on the announcement of the project, at 0.911 euros on Monday, but fell as all six English clubs withdrew following a furious backlash from fans and football authorities.
After a fall of some 4.23 percent on Tuesday, at around 0800 GMT Wednesday the price was down a further 10.77 percent to 0.779 euros on the Milan stock market.
Manchester United shares fell on Tuesday in New York, dropping six percent and erasing most of the previous day’s gains.
- Majority of Women's Super League clubs against Premier League takeover
- Super League clubs each face £280,000 hit after Sky agrees revised TV deal
- Super League considers increase in number of interchanges on return
- Super League clubs could have grounds to challenge relegation, says top lawyer
- ‘Boys, you’ve f***ed the club’: How ‘naive’ Johns bros stumbled into middle of league’s ugliest crossfire
- Rugby league scrums may be scrapped to help finish season on time
Juventus shares sink on Super League chaos have 192 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.