The FPT Headquarter in Hanoi. Photo by VnExpress/Minh Son.
Its Q1 revenue increased 14.4 percent year-on-year to VND7.6 billion.
Serving as its main growth engine, FPT's technology division sector accounted for 54.7 percent and 40 percent of of its revenue and pre-tax profit, respectively.
Foreign markets accounted for more than VND3.1 trillion of its tech sales, up 9.6 percent from last year, while domestic tech sales surged 40 percent to VND986 billion.
Its telecom division achieved Q1 revenue and pre-tax profit of VND2.9 trillion and VND576 billion, up 10 percent and 29 percent year-on-year, respectively. The telecom growth was driven by broadband Internet and subscription television services.
FPT had reported a 12.8 percent year-on-year increase in pre-tax profit to VND5.26 trillion last year and revenue increased by 7.6 percent to VND29.83 trillion.
- SaviBank Second Quarter 2018 Profits Increase 28% to $519,000; Loans Grow 15% and Deposits Increase 25% Year-Over-Year
- Huntsman Corp. reports higher Q2 profit on strong product demand
- Astronova FY19 Q2 profit increases 64.2%
- Westlake Chemical reports higher Q2 profit on strong product demand
- Shell Midstream profits increase 78 percent in second quarter
- LyondellBasell reports higher Q2 profits even as plastics earnings shrink
IT giant FPT reports 22 pct profit increase have 177 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.