Director of the municipal Health Department Nguyen Tan Binh said that until April 30, 45,190 doses will be given to medical personnel working at public and private health establishments and hospitals of the Health Ministry, while additional 2,000 doses will be injected into those working at the airport.
A total of 9,050 medical workers who get the first shot during the first phase will get the second shot this time.
To ensure safety, the department has requested all inoculation places to make thorough preparations and make plans to cooperate with the closest hospitals to deal with any possible post-vaccination incidents.
According to the department, the municipal health sector has more than 60,000 medical workers.
- HCM City urges work on roads surrounding airport
- HCM City bus services seek higher subsidy
- HCM City needs 323,000 labourers in 2020
- Right Care programme reduces TB incidences in HCM City
- HCM City’s key infrastructure projects face delay
- HCM City needs 323,000 laborers in 2020
HCM City starts second phase of COVID-19 vaccination have 149 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.