Bac Giang is expected to welcome a total 500 Chinese merchants, who have been buying lychees from local farmers for many years, in the next few months.
Luc Ngan District estimates that the total lychees harvested this year would reach 120,000 tons, a year-on-year increase of 41 percent.
Meanwhile, many foreign traders have registered to enter Vietnam to buy lychees from Hai Duong province.
Hai Duong is expected to harvest around 45,000-52,000 tons of lychees this season.
- China reported largest newly-registered capital in Vietnam in first four months
- Still difficult for foreigners to buy housing in Vietnam
- Why foreign investors are flocking to Vietnam
- Foreign investors net purchase US$388 million of Vietnam shares YTD
- Vietnam, Japan boost extensive strategic partnership
- Korean investment flows set to rise further in Vietnam
Foreign merchants register to purchase lychees in Vietnam have 152 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.