According to the ministry’s report, five new foreign patients include three men and two women aged between 23-61 who are from India, Germany, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, and Moldova. They are now being treated at hospitals in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City.
Four Vietnamese patients including three women and a man aged between 21-29 who recently returned from Japan, Angola, South Korea, and Cambodia. They are now being treated at hospitals in Danang and Ho Chi Minh cities, and Bac Ninh, and Kien Giang provinces.
With these new infection cases, the number of Covid-19 patients in Vietnam has increased to 2,705, including 910 locally-transmitted cases reported since the new outbreak started in Hai Duong on January 28.
As of 6 pm on April 12, a total of 2,445 Covid-19 patients had recovered and been discharged from hospital. There have been 35 deaths, most of them being the elderly with serious underlying diseases.
At present, nearly 37,000 people who had close contact with Covid-19 patients or returned from virus-hit areas are being monitored at hospitals, quarantine facilities, and at home.
- Foreign investors promote M&A with Vietnam’s pharmacy firms
- Two New Executive Orders Issued & New Import and Export Leadership Nominees Announced
- FDA Proposes Rule and Releases Guidance on Third-Party Auditor Program to Expedite Qualified Foreign Food Imports
- New paths for development of Vietnam
- New law lables health of Vietnam`s top leaders secret
- New law labels health of Vietnam`s top leaders secret
- Russia to Join U.S.-China South China Sea Face Off After Vietnam Pact
- Vietnam, ASEAN set community building goals
- Vietnam should strictly monitor zero-tax car imports from ASEAN: Thaco
- Politics Vietnam’s PM heading for Mekong Subregion Summit in Thailand It must be tough to be a woman in Vietnam: foreigners
- Singapore praised as leading trade and investment partner of Vietnam
- Ex-Ambassador To Vietnam Quit Because Trump Planned To Deport More Refugees
- Vietnam treasures partnership with Russia: top leaders
- Politics Vietnam approves new ambassador to US Vietnam's 'incense village' blazes pink ahead of lunar new year
- Parliamentary cooperation – important pillar of Vietnam-Russia ties
- Politics Vietnam wishes for peace, stability in Venezuela: spokesperson Patient sings during first awake brain surgery in Vietnam
- VN leaders receives Chinese Foreign Minister
- International support important to Vietnam’s development
- Politics Russian PM commences official visit to Vietnam Paediatric cancer patients in Vietnam receive Lunar New Year love
- Foreign researchers join workshop on Vietnam in Mexico
Five foreigners among nine new imported Covid-19 patients in Vietnam have 417 words, post on dtinews.vn at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.