Speaking at his inspection session in COVID-19 prevention and control in Dong Thap Province on April 28, the Deputy PM stressed the need to enhance the propaganda on the risk of epidemic infestation, especially among the locals along border lines.
He asked the localities and agencies to review plans and scenarios and make preparations in all aspects to respond to all situations related to the pandemic while urgently carrying out the vaccination and strengthening screening and early detection of high-risk cases.
Deputy PM Binh requires that the agencies must absolutely not be subjective nor lose their guard in epidemic prevention measures, especially during the National Reunification (April 30) and May Day (May 1) holidays and the upcoming elections of deputies to the 15th NA and all-level People’s Councils for the 2021-2026 term.
On the same day, the Deputy PM visited and presented gifts to officials and soldiers of Dinh Ba International Border Gate in Tan Hong District.
* Also on April 28, a delegation of the Ministry of Health (MoH), led by Deputy Minister Truong Quoc Cuong – who is also deputy head of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, worked with the Mekong River Delta province of Hau Giang on COVID-19 prevention and control.
The working delegation of the Ministry of Health inspect the COVID-19 prevention and control in Hau Giang provincial General Hospital.
He asked the province to pay more attention to the epidemic prevention at the industrial zones; the detail plans to prepare beds and field hospitals in the case of COVID-19 outbreak.
* The Border Guard Command held an online conference to thoroughly grasp and implement the management and protection of the borders towards combating illegal immigration and pandemic prevention and control.
- Xinhua Headlines: Xi stresses unremitting efforts in COVID-19 control, coordination on economic, social development
- Xinhua Headlines-Xi Focus: Xi stresses unremitting efforts in COVID-19 control, coordination on economic, social development
- Update: Xi Focus: Xi chairs leadership meeting on COVID-19 control, economic development
- Backgrounder: Laboratory tests required to tell COVID-19 infection from flu -- WHO
- Bid to contain coronavirus COVID-19 sees Chinese tech giants deploy tracking maps
- VN border provinces take strict measures to prevent spread of COVID-19
Deputy PM requires strict handling of COVID-19 control violations have 354 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.