The closing ceremony was attended by Sen. Lt. Gen. Tran Quang Phuong, Deputy Director of the General Department of Politics and Vice President of the Vietnam General Confederation of Labor Tran Van Thuat.
Reportedly, all competitors have heightened their sense of responsibility and completed their tests with absolute safety.
The competition aimed to improve understanding of politics, regulations of labor hygiene and safety, and professionalism for trade union cadres and members at defense agencies and units.
Speaking at the event, General Phuong spoke highly of the participants' efforts, and said that such a competition will significantly contribute to building a good force of military mechanics, enhancing the military's strength and meeting the task requirements in the current context.
The organizing panel handed over 8 first, 12 second, 24 third, and 56 consolation prizes to outstanding competitors. On the occasion, the Military Women Board presented gifts to three female competitors in the competition.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- National-level entrepreneurship competition for veterans concludes in south China's Guangzhou
- Borgohain & Toppo shine at inaugural RF Odisha HPC competition series
- World Facing Threat of Third World War, Claims Czech Military Intelligence Report
- India-China tensions set to defuse, step back mechanisms in the works
- China planning on making PLA on par with US military by 2027
- CMC’s Standing Committee reviews preparations for 11th Military Party Congress
Competition for military mechanics concluded have 216 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.