This was the first working session between the top legislator and the committee after Hue was elected as chairman of the 14th legislature at the 11th sitting.
Participants pinpointed problems in the committee's operation and made proposals relating to the organisation and structure of the committee, judicial reform, and the mobilization of experts in participating in the committee's activities.
Hue therefore asked the judicial committee to make plans for continuing to reform and increase the quality and efficiency of its operations.
He said the committee must remain ready to work with the Party Delegation to the National Assembly in building a draft resolution on continuing to perfect the rule of law state for submission to the Party Central Committee./.
- Senate committee asks R&D tax incentive Bill be refined before it's passed
- Coronavirus: I&B ministry asks states to ensure 'operational continuity' of print, electronic media
- What died, what survived in the South Dakota Legislature
- California Legislature suspends until April 13 amid outbreak
- Coronavirus Update: California Legislature Suspends Until April 13, Approves $1B To Fight Outbreak
- California Legislature OKs $1 Billion For Coronavirus
Committee asked to promote role in legislature’s operations have 180 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 19, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.