The hospital will become a training center in nephrology (the study of kidneys) over a five-year period to 2026, and that status will be maintained if it fulfils ISN's criteria.
Cho Ray will provide in-depth specialized training to improve patient care in Vietnam and other countries in the region in the fields of general nephrology, hemodialysis, peritoneal dialysis, and transplants.
Training activities will be in the form of hosting fellows and educational meetings and workshops on regionally relevant topics, and sharing knowledge and expertise via the ISN Educational Ambassadors of Continuing Medical Education program, among others.
Alongside Cho Ray, other medical establishments selected in Oceania and Southeast Asia include Malaysia's Hospital Kuala Lumpur and Thailand's King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital in Bangkok.
ISN Regional Training Centers play a key role in ISN's continuing efforts to establish and develop nephrology in developing countries.
- Anderson Silva asked doctors ‘when can I train?’ just hours after surgery
- Falcons OL Jones stretchered off practice field, taken to hospital
- Martin homers, Blue Jays blank Rays
- Rays shut down by Roberto Osuna, Blue Jays in Dunedin
- Paralyzed KC swimmer steadily turning ‘haunted house’ to hope
- NFL Combine Day 1: ‘The doctor will see you now.’
- Baseball’s protective hat should be a no-brainer for pitchers
- Joe Maddon’s Thanksmas delivers lots of love, hope
- 1985 World Series: The wild and crazy complete story of the Kansas City Royals’ unlikely win
- AP Investigation: Olympic teams to swim, boat in Rio’s filth
- Report: Water at Rio Olympics venues rife with feces, sewage virus
- NFL Week 14 rundown
- Rio head vows to introduce viral testing in 2016 Olympic waters
- Timeline of Failed Predictions (Part 1)
- Everything you need to know: Week 5
- Boston Strong 2013: An oral history of a city’s emotional journey
- For Chiefs coach Reid, there’s a difference between Rice and Vick
- The dark day Dale Earnhardt made time stand still at Daytona
- Tigers might have found relief in Suarez, but bullpen another story
- Pacers forward Paul George making progress in rehab for leg injury
Cho Ray Hospital becomes Int’l Society of Nephrology training center have 327 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.