The practical and meaningful activity aimed to implement the movements "the whole nation works together to help the poor escape poverty, ensuring no one is left behind" and "Military women stand by border women", launched by the General Department of Politics of the Vietnam People's Army, and the Central Vietnam Women’s Union.
During the program, 100 sets of warm clothes and 50 gifts ( worth over VND 30 million in total) were presented to needy students in the area. The donated money was donated by local sponsors.
On this occasion, two tons of warm clothes were also handed over to the Women's Union of Tam Tra commune to support needy and flood-hit people.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Tet books: Vietnamese art space in spring’s master works
- The other New Zealand story that didn't get told this week: Students launch global climate change strike
- Young man captures touching photos of needy people amid pandemic
- Raise Your Mittens: Bundled up and Masked, US Students Continue Outdoor Learning in Winter
- The Movement to Bring Death Closer
- Scientist ‘Cried For An Hour’ Over Bleached Coral, Global Warming
- Heart-shaped art brings love, hope to virus-ravaged hotspots
- Canada sets all-time record-high temperature as North America's north-west cooks under 'heat dome'
- The Silicon Valley Suicides
- Colleges Are No Match for American Poverty
- There’s a Global Plan to Conserve Nature. Indigenous People Could Lead the Way.
- Going Green, or Greenwashing? A Proposed Climate Law Divides France.
- Biden, Seeking Democratic Unity, Reaches Left Toward Sanders’s Ideas
- The 75 best series to watch on Disney+ right now
- Climate Protests in London Occupy Major Landmarks
- Celebrating exemplary vision!
- The Vietnamese general who tamed the US war machine
- Full text: Respecting and Protecting the Rights of All Ethnic Groups in Xinjiang
- 100 best movies of 2020, according to audiences
- Tourism industry needs more than just vaccines to survive
Bringing a warm Tet to needy students have 296 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.