Bernie Sanders, an independent, is a United States senator from Vermont. The opinions expressed in this commentary are his own.
The United States of America faces several enormous structural crises that we must address.
Lower prescription drug prices
End offshore tax havens
Raise taxes on inherited wealth
Establish a tax on financial transactions
End fossil fuel subsidies
- Bernie Sanders Raises $25.3 Million for Presidential Bid
- Bernie Sanders Calls for Higher Taxes on Companies With Wide Pay Gaps
- Bernie Sanders raises $25.3 million in third quarter for 2020 campaign
- Bernie Sanders Raises Massive $25.3 Million in Third Quarter
- Bernie Sanders follows up 'wealth tax' proposal with new 'income inequality tax'
- Bernie Sanders calls for higher taxes on companies with wide pay gaps
- Bernie Sanders unveils 'inequality tax' targeting companies where CEOs make far more than workers | Markets - Business Insider
- Bernie Sanders takes aim at high-paying CEOs in plan for higher taxes
- Jeff Bezos would pay $9 billion a year in wealth taxes under Bernie Sanders' plan
- Bernie Sanders' Wealth Tax Would Cut Billionaires' Net Worth in Half
- Elizabeth Warren winning over Bernie Sanders in New Hampshire
- Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders clash on health care, guns, Wall Street
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders finally face off
- Bernie Sanders releases tax plan to target income inequality
- Bernie Sanders releases tax plan to target income inequality - CNN
- 'It is time to send a message': Bernie Sanders plan takes aim at CEO pay - Yahoo Finance
- EDITORIAL: Bernie Sanders has a terrible plan for federal spending on housing
- Bernie Sanders Fast Facts
- Emotional town halls become centerpiece of Bernie Sanders' campaign
- Bernie Sanders' Campaign Raises $25 Million in Third Quarter
Bernie Sanders: How to raise trillions without hiking taxes on working Americans have 1019 words, post on edition.cnn.com at April 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.