Among media outlets attended the event were major and mainstream press agencies like TV Publica, national news agency Telam, and newspapers Clarin, Ambito Internacional, Resumen Latinoamericano, Acercando Naciones and IP Noticias.
Participating reporters were given an insight into Vietnam's recent affairs, particularly the country's successful containment of the COVID-19 pandemic and the outstanding outcomes of the 13th National Congress of the Communist Party of Vietnam which outlined the country’s development goals and orientations for the coming time.
Reporters said they were impressed by the country's encouraging progress in recent years and hope to further contribute to the enhancement of the Vietnam-Argentina comprehensive cooperation in the future.
The event also featured a presentation on Vietnam's tourism potential and a screening of video clips on its economic outlook this year.
- National Assembly Chairwoman visits Military Zone 1
- Civil service stressed and floundering amid Brexit paralysis
- Skyscrapers, trains and roads: How Addis Ababa came to look like a Chinese city
- The Latest: Video of restaurant shooting posted online
- The Latest: Interior Ministry condemns inter-faith violence
- The Latest: UN resolutions to address Islamic State
Argentinean press updated on Vietnam's political situation, socio-economic affairs have 186 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.