Reportedly, the center's personnel have always fulfilled their assigned missions successfully under the leadership of the National Steering Committee on the Settlement of Post-war Unexploded Ordnance (UXO) and Toxic Chemical Consequences (Steering Committee 701 in short) and the Ministry of National Defense and the Engineering Corps.
In addition, the unit has completed the National Action Programme on Overcoming the Aftermath of Bombs, Mines and Explosives Left by the War in the 2014-2020 period and proposed documents related to managing and overcoming war-left Unexploded Ordinance (UXO) consequences for the Government's and the Defense Ministry's approval.
Speaking at the ceremony, Senior Colonel Giang Cong Bau, VNMAC's Secretary of the Party Committee and Deputy Director held that the center's leadership and staff will continue to promote solidarity and determination to fulfill their 2021 missions, contributing to overcoming war-left UXO consequences and ensuring safe lives for people.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- National history museum exhibition marks Party’s founding anniversary
- UN’s 71st founding anniversary marked in Indonesia
- Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos celebrate huge anniversary - and their throwback photo is epic
- CPC marks 70th anniversary of its international department
- Queenslanders share their memories of the 2011 floods on tenth anniversary of disaster
- Event marks 71st anniversary of Viet Nam-China diplomatic ties
VNMAC marks its 7th founding anniversary have 211 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.