The Vietnamese women's union in Malaysia hosted the charity auction on its Facebook page, auctioning products made by female Vietnamese expatriates. In just over an hour, more than 100 different products were sold for nearly 7,500 RM (42 million VND), which was channelled into the union's charity fund to help disadvantaged people.
The friendship association of Vietnamese in Macau, which has more than 8,000 female members, held a meeting and musical festival in a bid to cheer up participants and encourage them to overcome the difficulties amid the pandemic.
Meanwhile, the association of Vietnamese in Vientiane held a celebration and a contest to honour Vietnamese women in the country.
Vu Tu Oanh, a counsellor at the Vietnamese Embassy in Laos, lauded the female group's contribution to the growth of the association.
- International Women's Day: school is 'the new front line of feminism'
- International Women's Day: speak out on domestic violence, says Theresa May
- Musicians release songs praising love to celebrate Valentine's Day
- All-female Southwell meeting for International Women's Day
- Resident DJs celebrate Valentine's Day
- Ariana Grande says she's 'empowered' and 'not asking for it' in bold video released on International Women's Day
Vietnamese overseas celebrate International Women’s Day have 191 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 9, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.