AFC Champions League will officially kick off next month. If the players are not injected the Covid-19 vaccine, they will be quarantined upon arrival in the host country and that will affect their performance before the match.
Besides, the football players must conduct 14-day quarantine requirement as returning to Vietnam if they are not injected the Covid-19 vaccine. That will also affect to plans for local competition tournaments.
As this reason, Vietnam Professional Football Joint Stock Company proposed Vietnam Football Federation (VFF) to seek the Government’s approval for prioritizing vaccinations for football players and training staffs.
Recently, AFC announced that Saigon Football Club will compete in AFC Cup 2021 in Singapore.
By Cao Tuong- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Vietnam Names Korean Football Coach Park Hang-seo 'Person of the Year'
- Vietnam thrash Mongolia in opening AFC U-19 Championship qualifier
- VN Football Federation reschedules V-League 2019 for World Cup 2022
- National U19 women’s football team prepare for AFC Championship 2019 finals
- Police arrest pilot, 64, on suspicion of manslaughter over death of Cardiff City footballer Emiliano Sala in crashed plane that he was meant to be flying
- Politicians, police on collision course with Germany's football fans
Vietnamese footballers proposed to get Covid-19 vaccine have 206 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.