Dragon fruits exported to Thailand
Statistics from the Department of Agro-Processing and Market Development show that total fruit and vegetable export revenue in January was USD260m, a decrease of 7.6% compared to the same period last year.
More notably, the total export revenue to Thailand has been on the rise. Vietnam often had an import surplus of fruit and vegetables from Thailand but the situation changed in 2020 when Vietnam exported USD157m worth of vegetables and fruits to Thailand, an increase of 209.7% compared to 2019.
Vietnam imported USD78m worth of vegetables and fruits from Thailand in 2020, a huge decrease from 2019’s USD487m worth of products. In December 2020, Vietnam imported USD8.5m and exported USD8.2m worth of products from Thailand.
In January, Vietnam imported USD7.2m worth of products from Thailand and exported USD16.2m worth of products. The majority of the products exported to Thailand are dragon fruits, mango, longan and litchi.
- India rice prices rebound, Vietnam sees uptick in demand
- The rice race has changed, and Vietnam's not in the running
- Viet Nam’s fruit and vegetable export value falls in 11 months
- Việt Nam’s fruit and vegetable export value falls in 11 months
- Dreaming of clean vegetables
- Peeling the layers off price-rise
Vietnam sees rising vegetables and fruit exports to Thailand have 254 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.