The new infections include five Vietnamese nationals and one Chinese expert.
Now there are 49,565 people who came in close contact with COVID-19 patients or arrived from pandemic-hit regions under quarantine nationwide, including 1,290 in hospitals, 14,199 in other quarantine sites, and 34,076 at home.
Among the patients undergoing treatment, 65 have tested negative for the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 once, 57 twice, and 137 thrice.
The Treatment Sub-committee said that 1,920 patients have been declared to be clear of the coronavirus so far.
In a bid to live safely with the pandemic, people should strictly follow the Ministry of Health's 5K message: khau trang (facemask), khu khuan (disinfection), khoang cach (distance), khong tu tap (no gathering) and khai bao y te (health declaration).
- Labor nominee Scalia has long record of opposing regulations
- The Nooner for 04-26-19
- First Savings Financial Group, Inc. Reports Financial Results For The Second Fiscal Quarter Ended March 31, 2019
- PetIQ, Inc. Reports Record First Quarter 2019 Financial Results
- Asure Software Announces Record First Quarter 2019 Results
- Alabama confirms first case of measles
Vietnam records six imported COVID-19 cases on March 5 afternoon have 163 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.