This is an activity to promote information dissemination on the basic contents of the Resolution of the 13th National Party Congress, contributing to bringing the Resolution to life; while at the same time discovering and praising exemplary ways in the organisation of the implementation of the Party's Resolution.
"”Bringing the Party’s Resolution to Life" is a contest for reporters, editors and collaborators whose works reflect the implementation of the 13th National Party Congress broadcast on VOV or on radio and television stations in provinces and cities across the country. All entries must be submitted no later than September 30, 2021.
Meanwhile, "The Party in my life" is a multiple-choice and essay contest, open to all Vietnamese individuals living at home and abroad, and for foreigners living and working in Vietnam. The contest will start from March 1 to July 31, 2021. There are 13 questions, including 12 multiple choice questions and an essay question, with a focus on learning the basic contents of the Resolution of the 13th National Party Congress.
On the same day, the VOV also organised a virtual information training workshop on the results of the 13th National Party Congress for more than 200 officials, reporters and editors of VOV and more than 20 radio and television stations in the North.
- Border bands celebrate success at Scottish championships
- Legislator: China's Largest Solid-Fuel Rocket Scheduled for First Launch in 2019
- Jeremy Hunt launches lightning bid to replace Theresa May with plea for Tories to ‘be the party for everyone’
- Amber Rudd trashes Boris Johnson’s hopes she will be his No10 running mate and may launch her own bid to become PM
- Wales win Six Nations Grand Slam as they crush Ireland
- I'm A Celebrity 2019 rumoured cast revealed months ahead of launch
Two contests launched to celebrate success of 13th National Party Congress have 288 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.