Three of the new cases were detected in a lockdown area in Kim Dinh commune, Kim Thanh district, while the other three were in concentrated quarantine facilities as they were F1 of previous cases.
The national tally increased to 2,487.
The same day, 22 COVID-19 patients were given the all clear, bringing the total number of recoveries to 1,920. The death toll remains at 35.
Among patients still under treatment, 65 have tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, 57 twice and 137 thrice.
More than 51,570 people who had close contact with COVID-19 patients or arrived from pandemic-affected areas are being quarantined across the country.
- Matter of Record (March 6, 2017)
- Mollie Tibbetts case: Records show 4 potential suspects were cleared
- Ronaldo may be tiring as Juve go on record march
- Facial recognition overkill: How deputies solved a $12 shoplifting case
- Zia Orphanage Trust case: Appeal hearing deferred to July 8
- Thousands of NC teachers marched in Raleigh in May. Did they accomplish anything?
Six COVID-19 cases recorded on March 4 have 149 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.