Vietnamese audiences will have an opportunity to enjoy seven classic and modern French movies to be screened in Vietnam from March 1 to December 31.
Specifically, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has granted permission for the screening of the French movies throughout the country.
The films will be screened in 10 cities and provinces nationwide, including Hanoi, Hai Phong, Thai Nguyen, Nghe An, Ha Tinh, Lao Cai, Thua Thien-Hue, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Lat, and Can Tho.
The Ministry noted that screenings will only take place once the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has fully been brought under control in localities.
In addition, relevant preventive measures must also be observed.
- Top 100 Russian and Soviet movies
- 5 foreign movies Stalin watched in his home cinema
- Lights, camera, action! Movies coming to a big screen near you in 2019
- Roll up for the big movies of the year: here are the most eagerly awaited cinema releases
- Android phone WARNING as 9million handsets infected by malware that ‘monitors your screen’
- Heading to the cinema? All the big movie releases screening this week reviewed
Seven French movies screened in Vietnam have 179 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.