The seminar attracted many scientists, managers, domestic and international experts, and international organisations.
In his address to the seminar, Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung highlighted three breakthroughs and 12 groups of major tasks to build and put into action Vietnam’s development strategy for the 2011-2020 period.
The PM said that the strategy aims to improve the efficiency of state management, push through administrative reform, strengthen the Party’s leadership and promote the people’s right to democracy in building up the state apparatus.
The PM stressed that participants should openly present opinions and suggestions to help complete the draft strategy.
The event was co-organised by the Vietnam Academy of Social Sciences with the technical support provided by the World Bank.
- Govt deploys targeted interventions for socio-economic development
- Spotlight: Cambodia sees remarkable progress in socio-economic development in last 5 years
- To proactively undertake socio-economic progress, development projects in FATA: Ali Zafar
- Socio economic Impact of CPEC on Gilgit Baltistan.
- Morocco Signs Agreements to Revive Socio-Economic Integration of Jerada Youths
- ‘Can a bullet train project be compared to SEZs? Fanciful projects cannot bring economic development’
Seminar discusses Vietnam’s socio-economic development have 182 words, post on at January 16, 2017. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.