|A cafe on Nguyễn Hữu Huân is closed off following local COVID-19 outbreaks in Hà Nội — VNA/VNS Photo Thành Đạt|
The requirements include a distance of one metre from one customer to another or a shield between them. All restaurants have to report their COVID-19 prevention and control work via an app.
Discos, bars, karaoke venues, online games shops, and sidewalk food stalls and trà đá (iced tea) mobile stalls will remain closed, however.
Local authorities have also requested agencies to check COVID-19 prevention and control at religious facilities in preparation for their operations opening.
At the city's COVID-19 meeting on Monday, Deputy Director of the municipal health department Hoàng Đức Hạnh said the local outbreaks had been basically placed under control, with the city recording no new community cases for 14 consecutive days.
However, new cases could still emerge, as foreign experts and technicians are allowed to enter the city, and students from across the nation will return to the city to resume in-person learning at universities and colleges.
Between February 17 and March 1, Hà Nội logged 35 COVID-19 cases, with 18 sites sealed off over links to the cases. Quarantine has now ended at all of these sites.
- More of the Worst Restaurant Customers Ever
- The Most Horrifying Restaurant Stories We've Ever Received
- Stories of Restaurant Employees Who Were Thoroughly On Point
- Stories of Some of the Worst Restaurant Bosses You're Ever Likely to See
- L.A. Vegan Restaurant Owners Say They're Facing Death Threats For Killing and Eating Animals At Home
- The Best Local Restaurants for Visitors to Go to Instead of Chains
Restaurants and cafes in Hanoi can reopen, street stalls and bars remain closed have 269 words, post on ven.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.