Quang Binh Province experiences the dry season from April to August, which is an ideal time to explore the Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park and Ozo Treetop Park in particular.
Covering a total area of nearly five hectares around imposing lime mountains, Ozo Park is the first park in Vietnam to be located inside a primitive forest. Visitors to the park can not only breathe in pure natural atmosphere but also participate in various adventurous games.
They can walk on wooden bridges suspended among the trees, with the total length of the walkways being nearly 1km. The jade Ozo stream flows under the bridges like a soft silk strip, where many water activities take place, such as kayaking, stand up paddleboarding (SUP), and rowing.
Thrill seekers to the park will be treated with the zip lines and tightrope walks. They can also bicycle into the dense forest or take a trip to explore the magnificent beauty of stalactites inside the 2.5km-long Ozo Cave.
After a long day with full activities, visitors can enjoy relaxing and a tingling 'fish massage’ therapy on the edge of the water.
- Our green spaces are priceless
- Save MNP: Aaditya Thackeray starts online petition, urges Mumbaikars to ensure that this green space is not usurped, destroyed
- Mahim Nature Park dropped from Dharavi’s redevelopment plan
- Mahim Nature Park: Citizens want CM Devendra Fadnavis to intervene
- The 17 best parks and trails in Seattle
- Growing fruit and vegetables on roadside verges and in urban parks could feed thousands of city dwellers and help to reduce the UK's reliance on foreign exports
Ozo Park: A green space amidst dense forest have 260 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.