The Thua Thien-Hue Provincial Department of Agriculture and Rural Development said that the event, which was held on March 4, aimed to increase local aqua resources and raise public awareness on protecting aqua resources in the area.
The event attracted the participation of various organisations, agencies, enterprises and local people. The fish were of different kinds including carp, barb, and catfish.
The department said that they will organise more fish releasing events this year. It is expected that over 570,000 young fish will be released on Tam Giang Lagoon.
- Salmon population booms on state’s Mokelumne River as restoration efforts pay off
- China Focus: For fish sake, Chinese fishermen bid farewell to Yangtze River
- Eye-catching: Storks flock to river island in Hue
- Storks flock to river island in Hue
- A growing sensory smog threatens the ability of fish to communicate, navigate, and survive
- Giant Chinese paddlefish dubbed the 'Panda of the Yangtze River' is declared extinct due to overfishing and habitat loss
Over 41,000 young fish released to the Huong River have 179 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.