The second stage has been carried out by the university and the Ho Chi Minh City-based Pasteur Institute since February 26. The trials have been taking place at the university in Hanoi along with the medical centre of Ben Luc district in the southern province of Long An, featuring the participation of 560 volunteers aged between 12 and 75, including 80 individuals over the age of 60.
Lieutenant General Do Quyet, director of the Military Medical University, said since the trial involves the participation of numerous volunteers suffering from underlying health conditions, competent authorities have prepared for a range of scenarios to ensure the safety of all volunteers.
- Vietnam to test dengue fever vaccine on children
- Second Ebola case in US as UN warns disease 'winning race'
- Ethnic people’s spring celebration on Vietnam’s karst plateau (photos)
- The race against a bird flu pandemic
- Arts programme celebrates 60th anniversary of Dien Bien Phu victory
- Social News Headlines 3/3
Numerous elderly people join second stage of Nano Covax vaccine trials have 150 words, post on vov.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.