On that day, they cleaned up the environment and beautified their barracks, covering an area of more than 2,000m2.
Other regiment's units, namely Radar Stations 565, 570, and 575 stationed near the sea, also coordinated with the locality to collect rubbish along 2km of beaches.
According to Major Nguyen Van Cong, Political Commissar of Radar Station 575, in response to the regiment's plan, the station, together with the youth union of Ngu Phung commune, Phu Quy district, Binh Thuan province cleaned up the coastal area and sprayed houses and offices with disinfectants for COVID-19 prevention and control.
This meaningful program helped boost military-civilian ties, while raising troops' awareness of environmental protection.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Israeli troops kill dozens in Gaza protest
- McCain: Trump 'emboldened' Assad days before suspected chemical attack by saying he wanted to withdraw US troops from Syria
- Government, Industry Join in Paying Lip Service to Piracy Fight
- San Diego County Joins Fight Against California’s ‘Sanctuary State’ Laws
- PHOTOS: Troops Strengthen Border Security, Says Texas Governor
- US military developing better armor for female troops, takes a nod from Xena: The Warrior Princess
Naval troops join voluntary Saturday activity have 182 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.