NA to spend seven days of 11th sitting on personnel work
The Saigon Times
|The 11th sitting of the 14th National Assembly commenced this morning, March 24. Seven days of the sitting will be spent on personnel work – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – The National Assembly (NA) of the 14th tenure will spend seven days of its 11th sitting, which commenced this morning, March 24, to elect and approve 25 key leadership positions of the State, announced NA Secretary General Nguyen Hanh Phuc.
Some of the leading positions include the State President, NA Chairperson and Prime Minister.
The NA Standing Committee will introduce Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc as a candidate for the post of State President. This would be the first time the NA votes to elect a prime minister for State president.
The list of candidates for the posts of NA Chairperson and Prime Minister has not been revealed but Pham Minh Chinh, head of the Party Central Committee’s Organization Commission, has been introduced as a NA candidate of the Government side while Vuong Dinh Hue, Party secretary of Hanoi City, is a NA candidate of the NA side.
Besides personnel work, which will be discussed and decided from March 30 to April 8, the deputies will spend four and a half days to discuss draft reports on the performance of the 14th-tenure NA, the State President, the Government, the NA Standing Committee, the Council for Ethnic Affairs, the Supreme People's Court, the Supreme People's Procuracy and the State Audit Office of Vietnam in the 2016-2021 tenure.
The Vietnam Fatherland Front's Central Committee will present a report on the opinions and proposals of the people and voters to the NA's 11th sitting, while the NA Standing Committee will deliver a report on the results of supervising the settlement of voters' petitions sent to the 10th sitting. The National Election Council will present a report on its work from its inception until March 2021.
The legislators will also consider and vote on the revised Law on Drug Prevention and Control that was scrutinized during the previous meeting.
The NA will decide the number of full-time deputies of the Hanoi People's Council for the 2021-2026 tenure and approve the 11th sitting's resolution.
The 11th sitting, also the last meeting of the 14th NA, is scheduled to wrap up on April 8.
- South Jersey weather quiet, calm over next seven days
- 2019 Hyundai Kona Electric: Seven Days with Hyundai’s EV
- Fitness app Polar revealed not only where U.S. military personnel worked, but where they lived
- I'm Maker Faire Co-Founder Sherry Huss, and This Is How I Work
- I'm Quantitative Futurist Amy Webb, and This Is How I Work
- All the Best Prime Day Lifestyle Deals That You Won’t Find On Amazon [Updating]
- Tuesday's Best Deals: Suit Sale, $35 Dremel, Last-Minute Father's Day Gifts, and More
- How to be Internet "Famous" and Day Job Anonymous at the Same Damn Time
- 7 Ways to Stay Safe and Sane This Election Day
- Exclusive — Kevin McCarthy Details GOP Plan to Retake House Majority: 31 Democrats Sit in Districts Donald Trump Won
- How to Balance Life as a Work From Home Mom!
- Nas Is Taking Kelis to Court Over Visitation Rights
- Health Precautions to Take When Working From Home : 15 Tips
- Ten Days at the Mad-House: How Nellie Bly Posed as Insane in 1887 in Her Brave Exposé of Asylum Abuse
- Thirty 30-Day Challenge Ideas That Are Perfect for Digital Marketers
- Widow, 77, beats loneliness by house sitting in 25 countries around the world - and says it's saved her £100K on household bills
- Exercise Now, Sit in Front of the TV Later
- Activists give jailed moms a Mother’s Day gift: bail
- Ron Crowder and Street Works: Doing Black Harm Reduction and Public Health During a ‘White’ Drug Crisis
- Could a financial transactions tax work for the UK?
NA to spend seven days of 11th sitting on personnel work have 628 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.