During the visit, Senior Lieutenant General Do Can briefed NA Vice Chairman Do Ba Ty on the museum's major tasks. Accordingly, the museum is preserving numerous valuable artifacts, including national treasures, considered essential materials to educate future generations of Vietnamese people about military traditions and patriotism. The new headquarters of the museum is going to be built in Nam Tu Liem district under the approval of the Prime Minister.
According to Lieutenant Colonel Mai Thi Ngoc, Director of the Military History Museum, the unit has always paid much attention to providing adequate information for and popularizing Vietnam's military history to foreign visitors. The museum welcomed over 600,000 guests last year, becoming one of the most attractive destinations for foreign tourists in Hanoi, she added.
Talking to the museum's leaders, NA Vice Chairman applauded their efforts in accomplishing the assigned missions, hoping that they will continue bringing into play their achievements and fulfilling the unit's tasks in the time to come.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Dusting off the past: London’s Natural History Museum prepares to reopen after Covid-19 lockdown
- NA leader welcomes investors to Bà Rịa-Vũng Tàu
- Dusting off the past: London's Natural History Museum prepares to re-open
- Elmhurst History Museum's "Clue" Game starts August 1
- Defense delegation visits Military Sports and Physical Training Center
- NA leader pays working visit to Ba Ria-Vung Tau
- House approves bill to establish Smithsonian Latino museum
- 'World's biggest heist' could have been an inside job, investigators fear, as German museum staff reveal the burglars took less than was originally thought
- Iceland's tiny museums – and the joy of niche collections
- Unlock 3.0: Gurugram’s camera museum to reopen, albeit with mandatory safety norms
- Apple donating proceeds from John Lewis documentary to museums that honor the civil rights leader's legacy
- House approves bill to create Latino museum on National Mall
- Hagia Sophia’s history of conflict and faith
- Woodlands Children’s Museum officials highlight funding, space issues
- Party, State leaders commemorate President Ho Chi Minh, heroic martyrs
- Roman oil lamp depicting lesbian sex will go on permanent display at the British Museum along with other artefacts representing LGBTQ+ culture as part of a new diversity drive
- Ex-councillor paints 'Dickens Racist' graffiti across museum dedicated to author
- Nicola Sturgeon says Boris Johnson's visit to Scotland only BOOSTS the argument for independence
- Kim Jong Gun: North Korean generals pose like gangsters alongside their leader with pistols awarded to them to mark Korean War armistice anniversary
- Across China: Chinese farmer opens private museum to preserve memories
NA leader visits Military History Museum have 407 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.