The regional primary rounds are expected to start in April while the final round will take place in October and November.
Miss World Vietnam beauty contest was held for the first time in 2019, aiming at looking for a Vietnamese representative at the Miss World beauty pageant. Women aged 18 to 27 who are at least 1.65m tall and have had no cosmetic surgery are eligible to enter the contest. Participation is limited to unmarried women who have never given birth or parented a child.
Beside the top three places of the winner, 1st runner-up, 2nd runner-up, the organization board will also present minor titles of the Beauty with a Purpose, Miss Sea, Miss Fashion, Miss Talent, Miss Communications and Miss Sport.
Luong Thuy Linh from the northern province of Cao Bang was announced as the winner of the 2019 Miss World Vietnam pageant. The first and second runners-up went to Nguyen Ha Kieu Loan of Quang Ninh province and Nguyen Tuong San of Hanoi.
Luong Thuy Linh represented Vietnam in Miss World 2019 that took place in London, the United Kingdom, in last December and was in the top 12 at the contest.
The first and second runners-up, Nguyen Ha Kieu Loan and Nguyen Tuong San competed in Miss Grand International 2019 in Venezuela and Miss Intercontinental 2019 in Indian respectively. Loan was in the top 10 at the pageant while San won the "Best National Costume" title.
The top three places of Miss World Vietnam 2019
Miss World Vietnam 2019, Luong Thuy Linh
The fisrt runner-up, Nguyen Ha Kieu Loan
The second runner-up, Nguyen Tuong San
By Tieu Tan – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Luong Thuy Linh named among Miss World’s top 40 models
- Luong Thuy Linh named among Miss World’s top 10 models
- Former Miss World finalist, 30, graduates from Cambridge with a Master's after two years as a junior doctor (and she's even developing her own health product made from wonky veg)
- Veronika Didusenko: Model takes legal action after Miss World ban for being a mum
- Vietnam Jails Six on Anti-state, Security Charges in Various Trials Across Country
- We begged our son not to leave Vietnam… the people who did this must be punished, say parents of Essex truck victim
Miss World Vietnam 2021 starts receiving candidates’ profiles have 359 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.