On March 2, the Army Youth Department under the Vietnam People's Army's General Department of Politics launched a voluntary blood donation movement for the entire army in the presence of Sen. Lieut. Gen. Tran Quang Phuong, who is a member of the Party Central Committee and Vice Chairman of the General Department of Politics.
The ceremony saw the participation of more than 700 officers, youth union members and young soldiers from forces in the whole army, expecting to receive about 550 blood units, thus contributing to meet the need for blood in emergency and treatment at hospitals.
* On the same day, in Loc Hau District (Thanh Hoa Province), the Youth Union of the Central Business Bloc, in coordination with the Thanh Hoa Provincial Youth Union and the Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Vietcombank), kicked off Youth Month 2021 with activities for the community, such as commencing the construction of two "Red Scarf" houses worth a total of VND100 million as presents for needy students; presenting 20 gifts worth VND1 million each to policy beneficiary families; and handing over equipment to support the establishment of the "Youths protect the environment" and "Youths prevent drowning" clubs in Hau Loc District.
After the launch ceremony, all grassroots youth unions of Hau Loc District simultaneously implemented environmental clean-up and installed signs in the area prone to drowning accidents.
With the support of Vietcombank, the Thanh Hoa Provincial Youth Union commences the construction of two "Red Scarf" houses worth a total of VND100 million as presents for needy students
* On Tuesday, youth unions in Hanoi deployed many volunteer teams to support local schools welcoming back students after a break period in service of COVID-19 prevention and control. Thousands of volunteers separated traffic flows, measured students' body temperature, sprayed disinfectants in classrooms, and distributed medical face masks to students.
Youth volunteers also guided parents and junior how to properly disinfect, while reminding them to avoid mass gathering through the mobile loudspeaker system.
* The Dak Lak Provincial Youth Union has launched activities in celebration of the 90th anniversary of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union through the online form. A variety of activities are being held across the province in response to the Youth Month 2021, including presenting computers to exemplary youths with disabilities and savings books worth VND30 million each to young people's economic development models.
On the occasion, the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union Central Committee coordinated with relevant units to present a dynamic playground worth VND70 million to adolescents and juniors in Dak Plao Commune (Dak Glong District). The Youth Union of Dak Nong Provincial Police and relevant units presented mobile swimming pools to students at Dak Plao primary and secondary schools. The Youth Union of Dak Nong's Agencies and Businesses Bloc planted 1,000 trees in coordination with Dak Mil District's Youth Union.
- Youth Month Enjoyed at the Tobacco Valley Teachers Federal Credit Union
- Numerous activities held in celebration of President Ho Chi Minh’s 130th birth anniversary
- Activities held to celebrate President Ho Chi Minh’s birth anniversary
- Game on? Little League offers “best practices” for return of youth baseball
- Charlotte City councilman says it wouldn't be responsible to have an arena full of people for RNC
- Florida Governor Lifts All Restrictions on Summer and Youth Camps
Many practical activities held in response to Youth Month 2021 have 568 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.