Under the framework of the event, 'A Little Spring' is taking place at the Vietnam National Village for Ethnic Culture and Tourism, the programme featuring the participation of young writers from the Vietnam Writers Association and the Youth Club for the Homeland’s seas and islands as part of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union Central Committee.
'The Homeland’s seas and islands Space' introduces more than 50 literary works on the nation's borders, seas and islands, across various genres – poems, school songs, short stories, novels, autographs, notes and dissertations, including many compositions from young writers and poets.
Of particular note, many works have received awards such as the Vietnam Book Award, the Literature and Arts Award of the Ministry of Defence as well as commendations from the Naval High Command and the Vietnam Writers’ Association from 1974 to the present day.
In addition, the programme also displays 33 national flags used in the Truong Sa (Spratly) archipelago; 36 photos showing beautiful moments and images of soldiers' trips to the Truong Sa archipelago, the lives of soldiers and people on the islands, the love between the soldiers and local people and the love of the mainland for the islands.
The artifacts and pictures vividly prove Vietnam's sovereignty over the Truong Sa and Hoang Sa (Paracel) archipelagos; reflecting the life and work of the naval army. Many artifacts and images, meaningful gifts from journalists who used to work in Truong Sa, are featured.
On the opening day, the programme received significant attention from ethnic minorities, currently living and promoting their community’s identity at the Vietnam National Village for Ethnic Culture and Tourism.
- HCM City: Music show raises over 1.8 million USD for seas, islands
- Vietnam sea, island week 2019 to be held in Bac Lieu
- Border defence war provides lessons for national sovereignty safeguard
- 10 great Greek islands: readers’ travel tips
- Microplastic found in Rockall Trough deep sea creatures
- Spokeswoman makes clear Vietnam’s views on trade fraud, sea-related issues
- Immigration are working with police after 39 people including more than 20 MOTHERS were charged over an alleged daycare fraud syndicate masterminded by an Iraqi refugee
- ‘Region on the brink’: Map exposes China’s ‘menacing’ true mission in South China Sea
- Two mummified babies of the indigenous Canary Island people discovered inside a cave on the volcanic island of Tenerife
- Why the Manus Island crisis won't change Australia's refugee policy
- Behrouz Boochani: detained asylum seeker wins Australia's richest literary prize
- Italy accepts migrant families rescued by Sea-Watch ship
- China has carried out 'disturbing' anti-ship ballistic missile tests in disputed South China Sea, Pentagon says
- Artificial islands built in the Netherlands will bring wildlife back to a 270-square-mile freshwater lake - one of Europe's largest
- 20 Greek islands … you may not have heard of
- At least he kept his ring on! MAFS star Mike Gunner appears to still be 'married' as he parties with Bachelor and Love Island stars at a ritzy Yacht Party in Gold Coast
- FOCUS ON CLIMATE CHANGE / A rocky laboratory of ecosystem science / FARALLON ISLANDS: Researchers study how warmer waters impact marine life habits
- China’s ‘island chain’ plans: These islands define Beijing’s growing ambitions
- Ferne McCann reveals how her FOOT FETISH led to kissing Love Island's Jordan Hames... but insists they're 'done' after emotionally admitting she wants to find a husband
- All over the Aegean: a great Greek island-hopping odyssey
Literary works on border, sea and island displayed have 549 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.