Kien Giang (VNA) – Boasting 200 km of coastline and 143 islands, the Mekong Delta province of Kien Giang is striving to branch out its maritime sector and become a sea-based economic powerhouse by 2025. GRDP ) during the year, he added. strong fleet , the province's annual seafood output tops 500,000 tonnes and its aquaculture yield was estimated at more than 264,100 tonnes in 2020.
Furthermore, due attention will be paid to high-tech aquaculture, the development of quality staples with high economic value, and measures to prevent illegal fishing.
The province will sharpen its focus on tourism infrastructure at key attractions, including Phu Quoc Island, which is to become a world-class marine eco-tourism services hub.
- Career in politics could be next for former Armagh hurler Cahal Carvill
- Jose Ramirez fantasy stock up, Marcus Stroman stock down
- US election 2020: Which Democratic candidate will take on Trump?
- Canada approves controversial Kinder Morgan oil pipeline
- Can college basketball clean up its act in time for Minneapolis' 2019 Final Four?
Kien Giang keen to become sea-based economic powerhouse by 2025 have 182 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at February 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.