Hanoi (VNA) – Hon Son island , located between Hon Tre island and Nam Du archipelago, offshore the southern province of Kien Giang is a new destination for a summer retreat, with beautiful white sandy beaches and imposing mountains.
Considered one of the most beautiful islands in Kien Giang , Hon Son is a new hidden gem for nature-loving tourists. With its pristine beauty, graceful beaches reflecting the vast ocean, Hon Son appears as a sparkling jewel surrounded by coconut groves, with a wild look.
With limited infrastructure, islanders are highly sensitive to the environment, and use eco-friendly paper straws at coffee houses.
The best time to visit Hon Son island is from May to December when weather conditions allow for calm seas and fresh, cheap seafood.
To reach the island, visitors can fly to Rach Gia Airport from Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, and then catch an hour-and-a-half speedboat ride from Rach Gia pier. Alternatively, visitors can also travel by traditional ferry, which takes around 3.5 hours./.
- Pristine Island in Kien Giang untouched by tourism
- First outbreaks of African swine fever detected in Gia Lai and Kien Giang
- Jeju Air launches direct flight to Vietnam’s Phu Quoc Island
- Ferries to Nam Du Islands in Vietnam no longer ‘sold out forever’
- Bahamas government denies reports it discouraged Dorian aid to shattered Abaco Islands
- Whether you are looking for a fitness kick or fun in the sun, the Spanish island of Majorca has it all
Kien Giang: Hon Son - untouched island have 257 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.