Costing more than 4.84 trillion VND (211.2 million USD), the project is slated to complete in July 2023, in conjunction with the completion of the Tan Son Nhat international airport's Terminal 3.
The project, approved in December 2019, includes the building of a six-lane 4km road, an intersection tunnel, and a 1,200m overpass in front of the Terminal 3.
Apart from the project, the city also conducting procedures to implement the expansion of Hoang Hoa Tham road and upgrading of Cong Hoa road around the Tan Son Nhat airport. The construction of both projects was initially set to begin in 2020 but it was delayed due to problems in site clearance.
- HCM City real estate market faces downtrend
- Council established to boost HCM City, Mekong Delta tourism cooperation
- HCM City infrastructure firm to sell treasury shares
- HCM City’s former leader prosecuted
- HCM City eyes revival of many stalled urban area projects
- Flood prevention dilemma: more projects, but problems remain
HCM City: early start proposed for over 4.8 trillion VND traffic project have 152 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.