|A customer service centre of the Electricity Vietnam (EVN). (Photo: VNA)|
This is among the tasks for the city in conducting a plan on enhancing the application of information technology in governmental organisations, promoting e-government and ensuring cybersecurity between 2021 and 2025.
|Governmental staff deliver public services to citizens. (Photo: VNA)|
To this end, the southern economic hub will focus on developing digital infrastructure serving governmental offices; creating open databases with easy and friendly access to increase transparency, towards e-government, a digital economy, and a digital society; and ensuring information safety and cybersecurity.
The city targets being among the top 5 performers in developing e-government and the top 3 in the ICT Development Index (IDI) and Global Cybersecurity Index (GCI).
It will provide more public utility services for people and businesses and improve interaction between them and authorities. It will also encourage innovative ideas and the use of technology in resolving public issues and increasing public satisfaction in public service delivery.
- A Digital Foundation is Key to Driving Your Digital Transformation
- What the evolution of search can teach marketers about digital transformation
- JPI Media to trial new digital strategy and newsroom structure in north east
- The 4 hottest tech trends that are transforming the world in 2018
- How algorithms are transforming artistic creativity – Ed Finn
- PARTICIPATORY CITY: 100 URBAN TRENDS FROM THE BMW GUGGENHEIM LAB OPENS AT THE GUGGENHEIM MUSEUM
HCM City accelerates digital transformation in governmental organisations have 221 words, post on ven.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.